Friday, March 9, 2012

Things you can do with picture frames!

I love to make creative things to decorate my home. I especially love keepsakes of the kids. So what is better than making pictures as gifts or for decoration using my girls' little hand and foot prints? It's super easy. All you need is a picture frame you like, some scrapbook paper for a background, and some paint. Or...if you don't want to get messy you can trace and cut out the handprints and modge podge them onto the background paper.  The best part is the kids love to help you make these. 

 
 This is a Father's Day present my girls and I made for my husband in 2010.  He loved it!  Still does! 

This is my Holiday picture frame.  For each month I have one of my girls make a handprint picture.  At the end of the year I will have a picture for every month.  I keep them all in the frame and switch the picture each month.  Years from now I will still have their little handprints as part of my holiday decor.  Like I said, I LOVE KEEPSAKES!   

No comments:

Post a Comment